The top candidates to lead California’s most populous city have pledged to expand services for homeless people struggling with mental illness and substance use disorders. But they differ on whether the city should control homeless funding or continue a partnership with the county.
- LA Mayoral Hopefuls Agree Addressing Homelessness Is Crucial but Disagree on How — from Kaiser Health News
- At US Hospitals, a Drug Mix-Up Is Just a Few Keystrokes Away — from Kaiser Health News
- Take Your Orgasms To Go With These Secret Clitoral Vibrators That Are Discreet Enough To Carry in Your Pocket — from Well+Good
- This Superfruit Moisturizer Is Basically a Vacation in a Bottle, and I Can’t Stop Slathering It on My Face — from Well+Good
- Amedisys Unconcerned Over Looming Proposed Payment Rate, Ready to Take On Medicare Advantage — from Home Health Care News