A measure likely to be on California’s November ballot would tax the state’s wealthiest residents to rebuild crumbling public health infrastructure and try to head off another pandemic. But are inflation-weary Californians willing to vote for new taxes?
- LA Mayoral Hopefuls Agree Addressing Homelessness Is Crucial but Disagree on How — from Kaiser Health News
- At US Hospitals, a Drug Mix-Up Is Just a Few Keystrokes Away — from Kaiser Health News
- Take Your Orgasms To Go With These Secret Clitoral Vibrators That Are Discreet Enough To Carry in Your Pocket — from Well+Good
- This Superfruit Moisturizer Is Basically a Vacation in a Bottle, and I Can’t Stop Slathering It on My Face — from Well+Good
- Amedisys Unconcerned Over Looming Proposed Payment Rate, Ready to Take On Medicare Advantage — from Home Health Care News