Federal funding that paid for covid testing, treatment, and vaccines for uninsured people has run out. While some states struggle to make up the difference, California is relying on other state and local programs to continue free testing.
- LA Mayoral Hopefuls Agree Addressing Homelessness Is Crucial but Disagree on How — from Kaiser Health News
- At US Hospitals, a Drug Mix-Up Is Just a Few Keystrokes Away — from Kaiser Health News
- Take Your Orgasms To Go With These Secret Clitoral Vibrators That Are Discreet Enough To Carry in Your Pocket — from Well+Good
- This Superfruit Moisturizer Is Basically a Vacation in a Bottle, and I Can’t Stop Slathering It on My Face — from Well+Good
- Amedisys Unconcerned Over Looming Proposed Payment Rate, Ready to Take On Medicare Advantage — from Home Health Care News