Congress is back in session, but covid diagnoses for Vice President Kamala Harris and two Democratic senators have temporarily left the Senate without a working majority to approve continued covid funding. Meanwhile, opponents of the Affordable Care Act have filed yet another lawsuit challenging a portion of the law, and we say goodbye to the late Sen. Orrin Hatch of Utah, who left a long legacy of health laws. Rachel Cohrs of STAT News, Anna Edney of Bloomberg News, and Rebecca Adams of KHN join KHN’s Julie Rovner to discuss these issues and more.
- LA Mayoral Hopefuls Agree Addressing Homelessness Is Crucial but Disagree on How — from Kaiser Health News
- At US Hospitals, a Drug Mix-Up Is Just a Few Keystrokes Away — from Kaiser Health News
- Take Your Orgasms To Go With These Secret Clitoral Vibrators That Are Discreet Enough To Carry in Your Pocket — from Well+Good
- This Superfruit Moisturizer Is Basically a Vacation in a Bottle, and I Can’t Stop Slathering It on My Face — from Well+Good
- Amedisys Unconcerned Over Looming Proposed Payment Rate, Ready to Take On Medicare Advantage — from Home Health Care News