The man who forged a successful working relationship with Democratic health giants, such as Sen. Edward Kennedy and Rep. Henry Waxman, fell back on his deep conservative roots as opposition grew to the Affordable Care Act and the administration of President Barack Obama.
- LA Mayoral Hopefuls Agree Addressing Homelessness Is Crucial but Disagree on How — from Kaiser Health News
- At US Hospitals, a Drug Mix-Up Is Just a Few Keystrokes Away — from Kaiser Health News
- Take Your Orgasms To Go With These Secret Clitoral Vibrators That Are Discreet Enough To Carry in Your Pocket — from Well+Good
- This Superfruit Moisturizer Is Basically a Vacation in a Bottle, and I Can’t Stop Slathering It on My Face — from Well+Good
- Amedisys Unconcerned Over Looming Proposed Payment Rate, Ready to Take On Medicare Advantage — from Home Health Care News